Made for the toughest jobs, this women's jacket helps protect you from light rain, gas flames, and electrical arcs with water-repellent, flame-resistant duck that's lighter than our sandstone duck and every bit as durable. The insulated jacket features stretch panels on the back and elbows that give you plenty of room to move.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck® canvas
- Sherpa fleece lining for comfort; 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR Insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E; UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Sherpa-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord; Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape and inner protective flaps; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Carhartt FR label sewn on pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 3 labels sewn on side seam
- Two lower-front zip pockets; Two inner FR hook-and-loop pockets
- Back length: Medium: 27.75"
- Country of Origin: Imported